- VMware vSphere Virtual Quantities (vVols) aren’t offered within the a great DRP;
- A levels inside the a DRP cannot be shrunk;
- Zero regularity circulate anywhere between I/O communities in the event the volume in an effective DRP (play with FlashCopy otherwise Town Mirror/Global Mirror instead);
- Zero separated out of a quantity reflect to duplicate in a separate I/O category;
- Real/used/free/free/level skill commonly claimed each volume – only for each and every pond.
RAID and you will Marketed RAID FlashSystem 7200 systems support DRAID1, DRAID5, DRAID6, TRAID0, TRAID1 and TRAID10. For compressed drives only DRAID1, DRAID5 and DRAID6 are supported.
DRAID Remove Dimensions For candidate drives, with a capacity greater than 4TB, a strip size of 128 cannot be specified for either RAID-5 or RAID-6 DRAID arrays. For these drives a strip size of 256 should be used.
Non-Disruptive Frequency Flow (NDVM) The following Fibre Channel attached host types are supported for non-disruptively moving a volume between I/O groups (control enclosures):
Whenever swinging a levels that’s mapped to an atmosphere team then you definitely have to rescan computer paths towards all machine cluster nodes to be sure the the fresh new pathways had been thought in advance of deleting supply regarding modern We/O class.
Clustered Options A FlashSystem 7200 system requires native Fibre Channel SAN or alternatively 16Gbps/32Gbps Direct Attach Fibre Channel connectivity for communication between all nodes in the local cluster. Clustering can also be accomplished with 25Gbps Ethernet, for standard topologies. For HyperSwap topologies a SCORE request will be required. Please contact your IBM representative to raise a SCORE request.
Partnerships anywhere between options for Metro Echo or Around the world Mirror replication can be taken that have one another Fiber Channel and you will Local Ethernet relationships. Ranges more than three hundred yards are only offered while using the a keen FCIP link or Fibre Channel between source and you will address.
Clear Affect Tiering Transparent cloud tiering on the system is defined by configuration limitations and rules. Please see the IBM Documentation maximum limits page for details.
- When an affect membership is made, it will continue using a comparable encoding particular, on lifetime of the info where cloud membership – even when the affect membership object is taken away and you can remade into the machine, the newest encryption form of for the cloud membership may not be altered when you’re support study for the program is obtainable regarding affect seller.
- When performing re-trick procedures toward a system who may have an encryption enabled affect account, do the to go operation once the fresh get ready operation. Make sure to keep up with the prior system master-key (toward USB or even in Keyserver) as this trick can still be required to help you retrieve their cloud content studies when doing a good T4 healing or an import.
- Restore_uid solution should not be made use of when backup are imported so you can a special cluster.
- Transfer off TCT info is simply supported off solutions whoever content studies was created within v7.8.0.step one.
- Transparent cloud tiering uses Sig V2, whenever connecting to help you Auction web sites countries, and won’t currently support countries that require Sig V4.
Encoding and you will TCT There is an extremely small possibility that, on a system using both Encryption and Transparent Cloud Tiering, the system can enter a state where an encryption re-key operation is stuck in ‘prepared’ or ‘prepare_failed’ state, and a cloud account is stuck in ‘offline’ state. The user will be unable to cancel or commit the encryption rekey, because the cloud account is offline. The user will be unable to remove the cloud account because an encryption rekey is in progress. The system can only be recovered from this state using a T4 Recovery procedure. It is also possible that SAS-attached storage arrays go offline. There are two possible scenarios where this can happen: